Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Primary Purpose: To manage and supervise all the finance and accounts functions across all schools in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai and corporate office.
- Posting of online fees collection
- Reconciliation of fees
- Processing of refund of fees to students basis policy
- Coordination for refund payments
- Checking of adjustment of discounts and waivers based on approvals
- Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliation statement
- Maintenance of accurate and timely accounting related to various aspects of receivables
- Validation of refunds claims based on standard policies and taking approvals in case of exceptions
- Preparation of Monthly MIS Report.
- Responsible for providing clarifications to statutory auditor from time to time.
- Responsible for closing of the books of accounts and preparation of Final Accounts.
- Liasing with banking team for payment of refunds
- Liaise with Centre Fees Executive for reconciliation of fees, refunds and timely postings
- Reporting to Assistant Manager/ Manager Finance & Accounts for all functional as well as admin issues.
- Interfacing HR, IT, Finance and other departments as and when required.
- Liaise with Statutory Auditor.
Span of Control:
- Team player role
Financial decision making:
- Procurement Decision: N.A.
- Reimbursement Decision: N.A.
- B. Com
- Minimum 3-4 Yrs, of relevant experience in Finance & Accounts.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills ability to drive consensus in decision making, especially in conflicting situations.
- Sharp analytical capabilities, around data interpretation.
- Analyzing situations and driving actions most suited to achieve high impact outcomes.
- Should be good in Microsoft Excel
Should be well versed with Accounting ERPs such as Tally, Microsoft, SAP
Interested candidates kindly mail CV’s on email@example.com
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time