Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience Less Than 1 Year2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Post and process the All Accounting Entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Post and process the entries for Petty Cash Expenses
- Post and process the entries for Bank Account Statement
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices to Sundary Debtors.
- Update accounts payable & receivable Ledger, and perform reconciliations
- Update Petty Cash Ledger & Bank Account Ledger, and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports on Stocks
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for an accounts executive to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain daily accounting tasks.
- Preparing day to day accounting transaction report and reporting to a Senior Accountant are a large part of the junior accountants day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company is fully aware of its financial condition.
Perks and Benefits
- Negotiable as per company norms
- Preferable location is near by vivekanandha street, Thulukan Thottam, nanje Goundenpudur, Coimbatore or upto 25 KM
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time