Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of MIS as per the requirement of the management.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable, TDS working & quarterly returns, Advance tax & E-payment, GST working, Bills checking & booking, Documentation & Filing, Month/Quarter/Year End closing, Individual Accounting, MIS Reports, Reconciliations, Banking accountant with working knowledge of balance sheet preparation, finalization of accounts, taxation,auditing.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- The primary purpose of this role is to oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company, maintain daily accounts and Petty cash for day to day requirement and assist the Accounts Manager in accounting activities.
- We are interested in quality performers, and those willing to do the extra mile will have rewarding careers.
- To handle TDS on Purchase Invoice.
- Account Executive will be responsible to manage all accounting operations on daily basis including bookkeeping, preparing and filing ITR, TDS, GST returns, reconciliation of bank accounts, coordination, completion of annual audits, preparing, reviewing of financial reports as necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with Master Degree M.com / MBA Finance (Regular must) & Minimum 2 yrs of exp in the relevant field
Job Benefits & Perks