Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Are you willing to master your skills in accounting? Do you want to be a part of creating brand new multicultural team? Then lets apply for this position and join our accounting BPO operating for numerous countries in Europe. Who we are?
Hexaware is a fast-growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation.
Your role in the team:
Accountant for assigned business functions AP/AR/RTR/Tax using cloud-based applications.
- Support in accounting processes
- Timely entering and verification accounting and business transactions
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports
- Verification of business operations, transactions and procedures
- Proactively support business in order to find the solutions optimized from the process perspective
- Contributing to initiatives that require local GAAP expertise and have an impact on accounting and tax
- Support to other team members in a day-2-day activity
- Support to external and internal audits, if required
Qualifications and Key Performance Dimensions:
- Graduate with 2-3 years experience in accounting function
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Literacy in Microsoft application
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage time efficiently with the ability to handle stress in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to details
- Grow and develop in international environment
- Gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset
- Work-life balance
- Social benefits: private medical health, insurance, MultiSport card etc.
- Immediate joiner
Interested candidate please apply or email email@example.com