Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
2. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
3. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
4. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
5. Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
6. Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
7. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.