Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the collection of outstanding invoices while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Work on the atomization or process.
- Flashing of MIS to Branch regularly
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree, preferably in finance
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Billing & collection experience
- MIS Skills
- Immediate Joiners are preferred
Please share the below details with your application if interested :
Total years of Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Kindly share your profile on email@example.com