Vacancy for Accounts Executive/Accountant
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Greetings from Huake Engineering India Pvt Ltd !! (A china based MNC)
We have some urgent requirements for an Accounts Executive/Accountant/Accounts Assistant in our cooperate office for the greater noida location.
Feel free to call me on 9311396902 & Kindly apply directly from naukri.com.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me only in between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
* Do not call me in between 1 pm to 2 pm *
* Do not call me on Sunday as well *
Roles & Responsibilities:-
– Preparing Invoices, Vouchers etc.
– Maintaining statutory liabilities like , TDS , GST, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliation.
– Good Knowledge in entries of Purchase Bills, Sales Bills, Bank Entries (debit & credit).
– Data entry in tally.
– Should be well versed with Tally software.
– Accounts checking and verification.
– Correspondence with the customers/Bank.
– Handling all accounts related activity.
– Handle Petty Cash.
– Coordinating with Purchase, Warehouse & HR department.
– Dispatch related documentation.
– Payment follow up/forms follow up with customers/vendor/suppliers.
– Preparing Daily MIS reports.
– Maintaining the files & all types of document.
– Book keeping and inventory management.
– Other work given by the Management.
– Male & Female both can apply for this job.
Desired Candidate must have:-
-Excellent analytical skills with an ability to research and resolve complex problems.
-Very good understanding of accounting & audit standards.
-Should have proficiency in English (Written & Verbal) and strong interpersonal skills.
-Should have good working experience on MS Word, MS Excel (Advance features), tax or any
similar software for returns preparation & filing.
-Candidates from manufacturing/construction industry would be an added advantage.
-Good knowledge of Taxation, TDS & PF returns.
-Knowledge of Export & Import.
-Knowledge of Chinese language would be an added advantage.
-Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills.