Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Communicating with sales leads, project managers on a regular basis to obtain inputs needed to prepare invoices and submit it to client through various channels (supplier portal, e-mail etc.)
- Posting sales entries into Tally on regular basis.
- Check the data input in the Tally to ensure accuracy of final invoice.
- Answer questions and queries from customers about invoice.
- Preparation of unbilled revenue and billed in advance schedule on monthly basis.
- Provide sales data to taxation team for monthly GST return filing.
- Provide sales data to taxation team for Softex & SERF monthly return filing.
- Prepare and present report to MIS team on monthly invoicing.
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies.
- Daily review of day to day financial transactions, including classification, calculations and recording of accounts receivables data. Ability to be hands on in rectifying errors and practical knowledge of journal entries related to revenue recognition lines like Unbilled revenue, Billed in advance etc.
- Responsible for preparation of various Revenue recognition reports across multiple business units.
- Working on onboarding process with Clients procurement teams.
Knowledge/Qualifications/ Competency / Target Companies: (Mention if any specific skill-set required)
- Finance and accounts, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Assurance, MIS reporting
- Self-starter and ability to guide junior team members
- Proficiency in written English and accounting journal entries
- Hands-on experience in Excel & Tally / MS office.
- Strong accounting knowledge & relevant process experience
- B.Com, M.Com, MBA Finance