Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Executive
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Job Title : Senior Executive – Commercial
1. Inventory Control- Monitoring/ facilitate accounting of receipt, issue and storage of Raw-materials, Trims & Accessories, Production consumables including chemicals, Mechanical and Electrical spares and stationery items.
2. Ensuring documents in support of inward and outward movement of all input material, semi finished goods and finished goods in the factory are properly accounted in software.
3. Maintenance of manual records for tracking movement of material wherever recording such movements are not supported by automated accounting systems.
4. Preservation of all documents for audit check.
5. Daily reporting of stock held at factory and stage wise movement of work-in-progress.
6. Ensuring physical stock of all materials, work-in-progress items and finished goods are counted at the end of each month and on any date as specified by management.
7. Reporting of discrepancies between physical stock and book stock
8. Obtaining confirmation of balance at the end of each month from third parties to whom Raw-material and semi finished goods are sent for processing.
9. Ensuring Goods receipt notes are made for all materials directly received at factories instead of central warehouse.
10. Ensuring expense incurred at factories (both cash and credit) are validated with reference to need validation and work validation documents.
11. Monitoring of expenses and reporting of variances from budgets including reporting of abnormal items.
12. Checking and certifying quantum of job work done at factory.
13. Ensuring rejected material are audited by quality team in time bound manner and sent back to central Godown without any delay.
14. Ensuring surplus fabric, trims and accessories lying at factories are sent to central warehouse without any delay.
15. Ensuring all scrap materials including chindi, end bits and other scrap is accumulated in designated area in factory and disposed off in co-ordination with Head office.
16. Maintenance of fixed assets register at factory.
17. Audit and control of all documents like delivery challan, issue slips etc which are used for recording movement of goods manually.
18. Ensuring debit notes are raised in time for quality defects/shortage of material as and when reported by Quality Control department at factory.
19. Act as overall conscience keeper of all transactions involving material and money at factories.
Key Competencies : Highest degree of integrity and cost consciousness, Good interpersonal skills, Readiness to do the original work in case of necessity, Ability to adopt to changes in work flow and process flow at factory.
Key Skills : Proficiency in basic operation of MS Office (word and excel),Good in communication (Kannada,English,Telugu).
Location : Tiptur, Yeshwanthpur,Tumkur, Bommanahalli(Bangalore)
No of Vacancies: 5
Interested candidates kindly drop your CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time