Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications Master’s DegreeGraduatePost Graduate
Opportunity to work with a team of well-qualified professionals in Finance & Accounts (CAs and CSs ) by supporting Finance and Accounts function in the Organization
- Assist the Manager- Accounts in providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, and internal stakeholders of the business.
- Managing records and receipts by checking, verifying and processing of payable/receivables
- Handle petty cash and daily, monthly and yearly reconciliation of cash & bank books.
- Review Trail balance and process invoices and cheque requests.
- Respond to internal Financial & Statutory Audit queries and make rectifications as per the schedule.
- GST and Statutory Filing
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum 1-4 years of work experience as a Finance Executive or similar job role with the practice of using financial software (Tally ERP) Cost Centers Knowledge in Tally.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Below 27 Years of Age