Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on : :https://rb.gy/wttiyl
Are you excited to work with one of the fastest growing Fintech companies? Read on to know more.
Our client is a Financing and Credit Improvement platform. They offer an instant revolving credit line for labourers and blue-collar workers, with an aim to improve the financial health of such workers in India. They help them to get short term cash, build their creditworthiness and connect them to the mainstream financial world. The company ties up with leading digital platforms and updates information about their earnings through their app while their digital infrastructure ensures a seamless lead and payout, and thereafter a repayment schedule.
With 12 digital partners, over 12000 users and more than a lakh app downloads, the company has been growing constantly for the past 2 years. The founders are alumnus of MDI and IIT-D, with immense experience in the tech and finance world, and can boast of partner clients like Swiggy and Grofers.
As a Executive- Finance & Accounts, you will be responsible for handling end to end accounts and finance of the company.
What you will do:
- GST (GST Preparation, GSTR 1 – Filing, GSTR 3B Filing, GSTR9, GSTR 9C etc
- TDS (TDS preparation, TDS Checking, TDS return filing etc)
- Income tax computation and Income Tax return
- Preparation of data as per audit requirements (Statutory Audit, GST Audit, Departmental Audit)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Should have good knowledge of finance and accounting
- Strong work ethics
- Energetic & Positive attitude
- Go getter instinct