Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level OthersExecutive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications Post GraduateGraduate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling income Tax related all tasks for the Parent company, 5 group companies and 4 individual files.
- Handling RoC related all tasks for the Parent company and 5 group companies.
- Handling GST/ Service Tax related tasks (ex filing, data preparation, accounting entries etc) for the Parent company and the group companies.
- Preparing data for pending Service Tax litigations.
- Tracking & checking of report on PMR books.
- Attending the Internal Auditors and responding to their queries & report.
- Attending the Statutory Auditors and responding to their queries.
- Finalization of books of accounts & Balance Sheet of the Parent company, 5 group companies and 4 individual files
- Miscellaneous income tax related online responses of SEF
- ERP Approvals:
Cheque Date Extension
- Handling various issues in ERP
- Preparing database for TDS to be deducted for all our employees during year end
- Preparation of various MIS reports as and when asked for
- Responding/ Working on the emails from HO which have some sort of financial involvement
- Responding to the queries of team members
- Monitoring the responses of monthly Centre visit by our team
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualified CA, open to do multi tasking
- Must be excellent in MS Office
- Excellent communication in English
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
CTC offered: 7 to 8.5 Lacs p.a
Qualification: Qualified CA
If interested, kindly forward your resume in email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org