Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
“We have an opening for a Senior Executive – Accounts & Finance profile for our Gurgaon Head Office”
Role & Designation: Senior Executive Accounts & Finance
- Qualifications : B.Com. and CA Intermediate/M.B.A/M. Com
- Experience : 3-4 Years
- Language : English & Hindi
Other skills :
- Good Communication
- Good Knowledge of SAP, tally and MS office.
- Good Knowledge of Excel, words and power point applications.
- Working knowledge of applicable laws related to TDS, GST etc
- Handling the day to day accounting activities including Book Keeping of the client assigned on trading platform under SAC department
- Verification and posting of all bills, documents and outgoing payments especially of reimbursements claims of employees etc
- Responsible for correct Account Payable and receivables entries in the Books. Also for Customer/Vendor Ageing Report.
- Responsible for sending Incoming payment details to clients on daily basis.
- Bank Reconciliation statement on daily/weekly basis preferably on weekly basis.
- Responsible for statutory dues payment and reconciliation if any.
- Responsible for filing of statutory returns viz. TDS Returns and GST returns
- Responsible for preparation of various details/ information for internal and external audits and assessments
- Prepare data for relevant MIS on due dates and provide required clarifications etc. as and when required.
- Prepare necessary documents for foreign payments.
- Providing support to the next level
If interested, please send your updated resume (incl. passport size photograph) along with details mentioned below to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com:
Relevant experience in AR/AP:
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Reason to Change:
Motivation to join: