Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
call at 022-66500714
Our client is listed group company into manufacturing, construction, Financial services & Real estate
Roles and Responsibilities
– Preparation of financial statement as per IND AS.
– Responsible for Consolidation of accounts as per IND AS.
– Quarterly books closing, Voucher scrutiny, manage accounts payable.
– Compliance related to TDS, GST, and RERA.
– MIS reporting.
– Handling Internal Audit & Statutory Audit.
– Preparation of Advance Tax working, Annual report, Tax Audit etc
Desired Candidate Profile
– Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
– 3+ yrs of experience Accounts, Finance & Tax
– Experience on Indian accounting standard.
– Preferably experience in Real estate or construction or Infra Industry or any similar Industry.
If you are interested please share your updated resume on email@example.com Also do suggest reference.