Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Urgent requirement of Finance Manager for our Pune Property Westend Mall in Aundh
- MIS Reporting.
- Managing the preparation and finalization of accounts, preparation of various schedules and financial statements, ensuring compliance with time and accuracy norms.
- Monitoring day-to-day transactions and supervising its accounting.
- Liaison with the internal and statutory auditors of the company.
- To check the compliance relating to GST and direct taxes etc and the maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Responsibility of preparing the reports for the statutory
- Audits and Tax audits.
- Responsible for the compilation of various details for the assessment proceedings
- Working capital management.
- Statutory & Legal Compliance.
- Periodic Management Reporting.
- Ensuring compliance of financial, audit & other regulatory aspects in relation to the projects.
- Oversee the Receivables controls & Credit Control Management
- Leadership skill, Excellent Judgment & decision making skill.
Experience Range: 3 to 6 Years
Minimum Qualification: CA Intern, CA
Age: 25 to 35 Years
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com