Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Process Vendor/Contractor bills pan India along with CGST, SGST, and IGST Taxes.
- Process Labour bills with TDS
- Follow the P2P process (Procure to Pay) as per company direction.
- Process vendor payment.
- Finalization of bank reconciliation monthly & quarterly basis.
- Maintain bookkeeping and all registers.
- Make accounts entries in Tally ERP
- Prepare GST Return, TDS Return on a monthly/Quarterly basis.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Preparing financial reports
- Good communication skills and a Multitasking approach
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Com/ M. Com with at least 7 years relevant experience in Accounts & Finance preferably from a Real Estate / Infrastructure/ Electrical / Civil Contractor.
- Good knowledge of Vendor Payments, Taxation, Account Payable, and Bank Reconciliation statements.
- MS Office, ERP, Tally skills are required
- Candidate must have experience in Income tax, GST, TDS Banking Work, Contractor Bills, and Expenses, etc.
- Must have sound working knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel and can work on Tally ERP and various compliance-related work.
Perks and Benefits
As per the company’s policy