Vacancy for Accounts & Finance Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduateUnder Graduate
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day accounting in BUSY or tally or quick books software and maintain physical records of documents.
- Reconciliation of Bank in tally software, Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors, etc.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS.
- Deposition of Statutory Dues monthly basis on time i.e. TDS, GST, PF, GST Refund, etc.
- Preparation & Filing of GST Return with Computation and should be good knowledge on GST for proper accounting in tally and compliances checking etc.
- Follow to trade receivable and trade payable
- Day-to-day banking operations and fund planning & reporting to management.
- Preparation & filing of TDS/TCS Return Quarterly.
- Preparation of Company Financial Statement and Handing of Internal and Statutory Auditor or Preparation of Balance Sheet, Depreciation Chart Co’s Law under supervision of Senior.
- Candidate should be working experience Minimum 5 years for accounting and finance background.
- Person must be a CA
- Person who has export service experience is preferred.
- Experience in Transfer pricing
- Bachelors degree in commerce
- CA certified
- 5 years of experience in Accounting, Direct, and Indirect taxation
- Experience with accounting software such as Tally/Quick books online and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Job Location: Gurugram, Udyog Vihar Phase 2
Contact mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org