Vacancy for Accounts Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Role & Designation: Deputy Manager/Manager Accounts & Finance
- Qualifications : CA/ICWA
- Experience : 4-6 Years
- Language : English & Hindi
- Other skills :
- Good communication skills and ability to undertake multi tasks simultaneously and to cope with a changing working environment.
- Sound theoretical and practical exposure of multi-client requirements of foreign subsidiaries in India.
- Open to clients visit
- CA / ICWA with 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of SAP, Tally, MS Office
- Updated knowledge of taxation and statutory compliances
- Managing the day to day accounts activities of the assigned Clients
- Ensure all statutory compliances on time e.g GST,TDS, PF etc.
- Ensuring proper documentation and Banking in coordination with assigned team
- Preparation of Monthly and quarterly MIS preparation
- Coordination for submission of various details/ information for internal and external audits and assessments.
- Ensuring timely revert to Client on their email/clarification
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the overall accounts function of assigned Corporate Service (CS) team.
- Supervision of assigned team
- Providing support to the next level and coordination with other inter- departments
- Operationally Reporting to Sr. Manager/HOD Coordination with team of various departments
- Taking care of Statutory compliances, MIS, other reporting for clients, support to leader for any new project/assignment
If interested, please share your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org