Vacancy for Accounts Officer
Career Level Others
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
1. Managing fee structure & fee software for different programs.
2. Interaction with students and parents on routine basis.
3. Fee recovery from late fee students.
4. On-time fee deposition in the bank (Cash, Cheques, DDs).
5. Managing PDCs and their timely deposition and posting.
6. Verifying calculation and processing of left out students.
7. Cash reconciliation with accounts and bank.
8. Clarifying doubts of students and parents regarding payments/receipts.
9. Champion entire student cycle is need be: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive.
10. Co-ordinate with other centres in the region.
11. Liaison with Head Office in Delhi for upcoming programs, admission tests, schemes and other offers.
12. Handling some assigned administrative responsibilities.
13. Ensure timely receipt of all the payments received.
14. Ensure accurate depositing for all the admissions, installments, payments, received.
15. Review and track the key metrices on regular basis and generate various reports.
16. Ensure closure of any pending transactions on a FIFO basis.
Interested candidates share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 9311723084 (whatsapp) , in the below format: