Vacancy for Accounts Officer
Career Level Officer
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
1. Managing fee structure & fee software for different programs.
2. Interaction with students and parents on a routine basis.
3. Fee recovery from late fee students.
4. On-time fee deposition in the bank (Cash, Cheques, DDs).
5. Managing PDCs and their timely deposition and posting.
6. Verifying calculation and processing of left-out students.
7. Cash reconciliation with accounts and banks.
8. Clarifying doubts of students and parents regarding payments/receipts.
- Must have knowledge of Accounts Finalization and Tally ERP 9
- Must have Knowledge of Statutory Part (GST, Income Tax, Professional Tax, TDS)
- Must have knowledge of GST Acts and regulation
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS office & Excel.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate in Commerce (B.Com/M.com)
1. A minimum of 2-4 years of progressive or administrative experience.
2. Highly committed and sincere candidate
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
Perks and Benefits
As per Institutional standards & AICTE norms