Vacancy For Accounts Payable analyst
Career Level Others
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
1) responsible for the daily input of vendor invoices and their related files, along with credit card payments into the maintenance system, including entering and tracking related documentation on a daily basis, setting up and maintaining vehicle files in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations.
2) To co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with general ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company transactions, inventory, cash and bank
3) Maintain books of accounts and co-ordinate audits
4) Review employee travel and expense reports for proper documentation and account coding.
5) Prepare monthly financial statement and perform banking functions as required
6) Organizes documents systematically and maintains files and records
7) Responsible for managing, reviewing, and coordinating with outside service providers on statutory filing and payments