Vacancy for Accounts Payable Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Accounts payable objectives:
It includes making timely vendor payments, maintaining accurate data, nurturing positive relationships with suppliers, and researching ways to save money and improve the bottom line.
Accounts payable process:
The full cycle of accounts payable process includes
– Invoice data capture,
– Coding invoices with correct account and cost centre,
– Matching invoices to purchase orders,
– Approving invoices,
– Posting for payments.
The accounts payable process is one part of what is known as P2P (procure-to-pay).
Required Skill for Accounts Payable Executive :
– Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
– Problem identification and resolution skills.
– Written and verbal communication skills.
– Knowledge of GST
– Knowledge of TDS
– Well versed with Tally Accounting Package
– Maintaining hard copy / soft copy of the vendor invoices
– Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
– Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
– 4 + years experience in accounts payable
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline