Vacancy for Accounts Receivable/Payable Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year2+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for candidates with Accounts background and excellent communication skills, good accounting knowledge and show eagerness to learn and upgrade in related subject.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Day to day communication with vendors related to invoice.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed