Vacancy for Accounts Receivable Senior Executive
Career Level OthersExecutive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
• We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable to provide financial, administrative, and
• Follow-up for short payments/unallocated payments.
• Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations,
processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing,
posting, and recording accounts receivables data.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Preparing bills receivable, invoices, and bank deposits.
• Collection of outstanding payments for machines and spares ales.
• Collection of outstanding statutory forms from customers such as C forms etc.
• Follow up with sales teams on collections and update on daily basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in accounts receivable.
• Good communication skills and should be able to articulate his/her thoughts well.
• Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to effectively prioritize and manage a broad and
• Strong functional and execution capabilities in Finance, accounts, and tax with good
Job Benefits & Perks
•Opportunity to manage the larger ecosystem for the group as the career progresses,
including cutting edge initiatives.
• Flexible work timings with a competitive pay package.
• Facilities like PF, Bonus, Medical insurance, gratuity, etc.
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time