Vacancy for Accounts & Receivables
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Assure timely collection of non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Hospital Owners, Nephrologists, Business Partners, Vendors on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Frequent visits needed to centers might be need for the follow ups and collection of payments
- Design and implement an optimum process for balance confirmation of AR balances and reconcile them on regular basis to avoid surprises, disputes with customers, etc
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Manage proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Since you will be the main point of contact the business work demands a lot of travelling to different state .
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org