Vacancy for Assistant Account Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 3+ Years
- Release of payments as instructed by Treasury Team.
- Run APP after verification of documents
- Checking of invoices/ vouchers with supporting document and advance knocking of review before release of payment.
- Preparation of payment file for release of payment with proper bank account numbers of the vendors and IFSC code. Payment entries in SAP.
2) Sites Petty Cash:
- Checking of site expense statements with hard copies. If any queries highlight to respective person and follow up for the same. 3) Budget Compilation & Status:
- Budget compilation on weekly basis according to data received from internal department.
Candidate must have relevant years of work experience on SAP- FICO module and also hands on experience on payment uploading on bank portal, petty cash and fund transfer
- Co-ordination with internal department to release approved payment.
- Sending intimation about budget status to HODs for payments released during week.
4) Reports and Month end activity:
- Submission of report such as vendor old overdue, vendor ageing, Expense GL review data sheet, intercompany debit and credit note with supporting documents etc.
GRIR Monitoring and Report:
- Preparation of GRIR report and escalate to the respective department and do the follow up for the same.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- accounts payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)