Vacancy for Assistant Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking care of all book of accounts like Journals, Ledger, etc in tally and their proper entries
- Preparing daily monthly MIS.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation monthly /yearly basis.
- Helping to Finalize Balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account.
- Taking care of Vendors bill approvals, advance, and payment as per PO issued
- Working knowledge of provisions of TDS – different sections under which TDS is deducted, TDS returns, various TDS rates. Experience in quarterly and year-end E – Tds filings.
- Statutory compliances including verification, calculation payment and filing of return eg: GST, TDS, Roc, PF, PT, etc.
- Working knowledge of GST India provisions for input credit, HSN/SAC codes, tax rates, invoicing rules GST monthly, Yearly filings, 2A reconciliations
- The primary point of contact for all vendor-related transactions
- Creation of vendor registration, asset creation, purchase orders, invoice verification, and timely posting in tally
- Periodic Vendor accounts reconciliation as and when required & confirm the balance & transaction pertaining to the division.
- Managing tax-related issues
- Assist in annual closing of books and statutory
- Accounting Vouchers entry & maintaining all receipts
- Maintain all finance-related records and files
- Coordinate and extend the support for ad – hoc assignments given by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be CA qualified
- Well versed with Tally & ERP
- Accounting Processes: Asset Accounting, AP Accounts Payable, AR Accounts Receivable, BL Bank Accounting, FM Funds Management, GL General Ledger Accounting
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, and demonstrate ability in creative thinking, teamwork, problem-solving, decision making, and time management.
Interested candidates must share their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at +91-7290-003780.