Vacancy for Assistant Manager – Accounts Receivable
Career Level Others
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications Under Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and weekly recovery projection sheets
- Good Aptitude for Bookkeeping.
- Sending Mails to Clients Regarding Payments.
- Calling to clients for taking updates regarding Payments.
- Segregation of accounts to the team and their responsibilities
- To coordinate with Bangalore & Vishakhapatnam Branches, for all the concerns (payments, supplies)
- To train up the team in all levels (how to tackle the tough tasks at every level) to get the outputs by monitoring the tough concerns.
- Coordinating with sales team by sending weekly statements to get the updates
- To involve in getting the bill details for accounting regularly.
- Escalation of the issues of all accounts for clearance of the payments to (Customer Support team, sales and to the authorities).
- Notifying all the updates received through available communications in time.
- To have a right follow-up & recovery towards the bad debits.
- Sending mails and communicating with all the clients including the bifurcated clients as per the requirements.
- Sending daily report to the authorities.
- To check on all the data to keep the accounts fit.
- Escalating the accounts which have a backdrop concerned to payments to have a hold on the supplies & recoveries.
- Coordinating with accounts team to share all the issues and other requests raised as per the requirements of the customers (ledgers GST etc)
- To have a regular monitoring to share the digital invoices to the customers regularly and as per the requests.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be a Graduate in Accounting
- Exceptionally good with MS Excel
Additional Traits :
- Analytical thinking and persuasion.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraint
- Effective Communication
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Discipline and Punctuality
- Critical thinking
- Work ethic
Perks and Benefits
2.4 lacs to 3.00 lacs CTC plus Flexible Benefit Plan (Variable Pay) Benefits like Medical Insurance, Gratuity and Leaves, Social Security Norms like PF, ESI. Etc