Vacancy for Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts
Career Level OthersManager
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost GraduateMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Book Keeping, Journal Entries as per Accounting standards & Accounting records.
- General Ledger Posting into books of Accounts & Recording of daily transactions.
- Verifying Invoices, Bills in terms of Taxation and Posting into ledgers.
- Experience in Petty Cash maintenance like vouchers verification.
- Experience in New vendor creation, Cherubs preparation and deposit in bank.
- Experience in Bank Reconciliation Statement as per bank book.
- Experience in Service Tax, TDS deductions for Services receiving from suppliers.
- Knowledge on VAT, CST monthly reports preparation for auditor to submit returns.
- Knowledge on VAT, CST Assessments and Preparation of Consolidated Statements under Manager.
- Knowledge on Trail balance, Trading Account, P&L Account, Balance Sheet.
- Knowledge on Cash flow statement and Funds flow Statement.
- Knowledge on TDS, Service Tax.
- Knowledge on Form16.
- Knowledge on preparation of MIS.
- Preparation of supply Erection billing in consultation with site in- charge/ Engineer along with arrangement of all documents e.g. L.R/ Challan/ D.I/ MRHOV/ Inspection report etc. including Price Variation supply bill.
- All accounts related work and Cash dealing at site.
- Daily Communication with Branch Office Commercial/ Accounts for all accounts and cash disbursement.
- Regular updating of accounts, Client Billing cash.
- Client Correspondence.
- Release of P.B.G s and retention Amount/ Final Bill/ Extra claim bill (if any)
- Dealing all taxation related issues input credit facilities realization from client against all Electrical Civil materials.
- Vendor bill processing
Interested candidates can forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Desired Candidate Profile