Vacancy for Chartered Accountant
Career Level Student/FreshersOthers
Experience Fresher2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the financial accounting and reporting process and review the preparation of financial accounting analysis and general entries to understand the clients operations;
- Ensure period end close activities are performed according to agreed close schedules and that accounting policies are in compliance with GAAP and stated company norms;
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions;
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal/ statutory/ public-sector/ UN agency audits;
- Report to management about audit results and recommend changes in operations and financial activities;
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives;
- Examining audit payroll and personnel records to determine workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws;
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees;
- Completion of tasks/work as assigned by Team Leader or Supervisor;
- Need based ad hoc reporting and analysis to support requirements of business.
- Flexible to work in any shift, positive mindset.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Tally ERP 9 is a must.
- Good understanding about MS Office
- Understanding of GAAP
- Positive, motivated, team player
- Good command over written and spoken English.
Interested candidate can share their resume directly on :email@example.com.
Note: Fresher can also apply.