Vacancy for Chartered Accountant
Career Level Others
Experience 2+ Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
Finance Close team provides accounting support to various AXA XL legal entities based out of Bermuda, UK and US. The key activities of the team involve analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss including ratio analysis, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations along with commentaries, booking of manual adjustments to incorporate new treaties, booking of manual adjustment to incorporate entity level changes in GL, preparation of internal ceding treaties reconciliations for US and Europe geography, booking of manual adjustments to correct ceding percentage changes, booking of post close cash adjustment journals, etc.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations such as Receivable/Payable, Losses, Unearned premium and Deferred acquisition cost.
- Balance sheet & Profit and Loss analysis including Ratio analysis, Policy level analysis, Management data & analysis, commentaries etc.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate business not flowing in ledger through source.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate legal entity, operating units and other chartfields level restructuring / changes in General Ledger.
- Preparation of various schedules for regulatory purpose.
- Booking of manual adjustment to correct legal entity structure changes.
- Preparation of aging analysis for receivables and providing commentary on movement.
- Preparation of management discussion analysis.
- Liaise with onshore stakeholder in the Identification & investigation of any exceptions in reconciliations.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to streamline the process.
- Assist in quarterly close & reporting process and ensure FIC compliances.
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA with at least 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in accounting and financial reporting.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal/external teams across the globe.
- Intermediate IT skills (MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, VBA, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking.
- Candidates with insurance Industry would be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Additional Transport Allowance of INR 9,000.
Shift – 12.30 pm – 9 pm