Vacancy for Chartered Accountant
Career Level Others
Experience 7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
This position is responsible for day to day performance of the Finance and Accounts office. Offering assistance and guidance in the preparation, examination and analysis of Financial statements, and other financial reports and to assess their accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Generation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reports .
2. Prepare Bank Reconciliations.
3. Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
4. Custodian of all financial assets and ensuring safe custody of such through generation of periodic reports for banks, petty cash, fixed assets and other general assets owned by the company.
5. Develop and implement an up to date filling system and record keeping of financial information e.g. invoices, receipts, Cheque copies, payment vouchers, petty cash requisitions and disbursements and ensuring they are appropriately approved & safely kept as per company policy
6. Provide assistance on company compliance in matters relating to tax and other regulatory requirements by the government and other organizations and government bodies.
7. Facilitating in the Administration of regular supplier payments made from time to time in a timely manner to ensure business continuity and minimal disruption of services
8. Good knowledge of GST-Taxation-Finance, Service Tax handle all types Activity 10. Process payments and ensure that the credit management is kept at a bare minimum.
9. Develops and Establishes Systems to reduce and keep expenses at a bare minimum by analysis business operations, trends costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
10. Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes and improve them by developing or implementing best practices, Manage and coordinate tax audits
11. Assistance in the development, maintenance and analysis of a budgets and variance which creates a spending plan for the company’s Resources.
Job Requirements and Competencies
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant Is mandatory
2. 7 years and above Finance & Accounting experience.
3. Strong financial understanding for effective finance management
4. Great attention to detail to ensure accurate and timely service and information.
5.Review current and deferred tax provision
6. Good in Team Handling
7. Candidates preferred only for Bangalore location
Salary – Open for discussion
Location – Bangalore (Whitefield)
Looking for immediate joiner and maximum who can join us in 10 days