Vacancy for Cost Accountant /Senior Accountant
Career Level Others
Experience 8+ Years
Industry Government Organizations
Qualifications Master’s DegreeGraduatePost Graduate
- Roles & responsibilities:
- Invoices verification, analysis and reconciliation of invoices based on Work orders
- Verification, validation & audit of GOI & GoM queries on invoices & project cost
- Compare actual project cost vs DPR & Work order cost, Analyse and report differences in actual
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting of fund flow.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with detailed plans and recommend actions for optimization of cost.
- Preparation and submission of Weekly MIS reports on fund forecasting.
- Compliance on Taxes GST matters,TDS on overall Package wise invoices.
- Prepare cost analysis (Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasting and assisting in creating project finance dashboard.
- Use computer accounting software and enterprise resource management software to track budgeting, costs and other financial data
- Processing of vendors invoices on the basis of project progress & fund availability.
- Excellent English communication skills (Reading & Writing)
- Have knowledge in Cost Accounting and related subjects.
Must have strong analytical skills.
- Proven Experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Chief or Senior Accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of generally accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).