Vacancy for Executive Officer Accounts
Career Level Others
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
CAPEXIL, a Premier Export Promotion Council sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India invites applications for the post of Executive Officer for Accounts cum Membership in HO at Kolkata on contractual basis
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recording & Checking of Voucher entries
- Preparation of GSTR 1 / GSTR3B and Maintenance of Input Register.
- Reconciliation of income and payment entries between System and Bank Statement / Payment Gateway Statement on daily basis by preparing Reconciliation Statement and due follow up to resolve the pendency lying in BRS.
- Importing of entries with due reconciliation between Accounting System and Online System
- Co-ordinating with ROs for making database uniformity and informing the lapses/gaps in payment and income entries.
- Assisting in preparation of Budget & Annual financial statement & MIS reports as asked for.
- Assisting in development of Membership system and addressing the issue related to Accounts and Membership
- To carry out any work of the Council assigned by the superiors
- Responsibility of enrolling new members of 120 members at least in a year.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: B Com with post graduate M Com. / CA Inter, ICWAI Inter desirable
Experience: 9-12 years of working experience
Skill: Financial Reporting, Audit, Reconciliation, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Tally, ERP, SAP, etc
Perks and Benefits:
Compensation: 6 lacs p.a. approx and shall be commensurate with industry standards.
Terms of Service:
Contractual 2-3 years.
*Management reserves the right to relax age/educational qualifications/ experience.
Apply on or before 15th June, 2021.