Vacancy For Finance & Accounts Executive – MBW
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Greetings from Medical Billing Wholesalers ( A Division of Acrologic Business Solution ) !
Boost your career prospects as a Finance & Accounts Executive with Medical Billing Wholesalers, one of the fastest growing offshore medical billing companies. At MBW, normal is truly boring and provide you exciting opportunities to learn, and work with your customer to grow your career. Our remuneration is in line with industry standards along with attractive benefits.
Position: Finance & Accounts Executive
Job Location: Chennai
Shifts: 10AM to 7PM (Fixed Weekends off)
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- The primary purpose of this role is to oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company
- Maintain daily accounts and petty cash for day to day requirement and assist the support and operations functions in accounting activities.
- Accounting knowledge pertaining to entries/JVs in books of Accounts
- Experience on hands on working in Tally preferable any other audit and accounting functions.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable, TDS working & quarterly returns, Advance tax & E-payment, GST working, Bills checking & booking, Documentation & Filing, Month/ Quarter/ Year End closing, Individual Accounting, MIS Reports, Reconciliations, Banking accountant with working knowledge of balance sheet preparation, finalization of accounts, taxation, auditing.
- Preparation of MIS as per the requirement of the management.
- Communication Skill, Professionalism, Multi-tasking, Basic Computer Knowledge, Confidentiality. Must prepare shipment summary.
- Have an accounting degree or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- You should have solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to discuss and resolve problems and complaints.
- Adept at handling multiple portfolios and putting forth investment options to the MD.
- Clear Oral and Written Communication, Good Knowledge in Excel.
- Preference shall be given to the person who has worked under, CAs, service providers with the capability of managing multiple tasks.
Perks and Benefits:
As per company standards
Interested candidates, Kindly walkin or send us your resume to email@example.com or call us at +91 79048 06474 – Pushpa
Medical Billing Wholesalers(A division of Acrologic Business Solutions (P) Ltd)
JVL Plaza, 4th Floor, 626 Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600018
Walkin Timing : 11AM to 6PM (Monday to Friday)
Pushpa – HR – 7904806474 (Call Between – 10am -6pm)
Thanks & Regards,