Vacancy for Finance & Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years
- Maintain Company Accounts in Tally and required ledgers/schedules/vouchers etc, reconciliation with banks/cash receivables/payables, payroll, investments..
- Knowledge of GST / Income Tax / TDS etc filings
- Daily activities like Payment/Receipt entries, petty cash etc
- Working with company CAs and Auditors on year-end company books and as needed during the year
- Ensuring compliance of accounting practices in the company
- Working with our clients finance depts. for collating and submitting financials to banks or financial institutions for the purpose of various credit facilities like Project / Term Loans, Working Capital Loans/CCs/DODs/LCs, Short term/bridge /top-up loans,
- Coordinating & Working with executives of banks & financial institutions to satisfy their documentation requirements
- Preparation of Financial statement/projections and loan / project proposals and Financial Model etc
- Any other F&A related work as needed.
- B.Com / M.Com / CA -inter / equivalent degree
- At least 2-3 years work experience in similar profile.
- Conversant with Tally, Excel etc
- Details oriented and abile to multi-task
- Able to handle basic admin tasks like managing attendance & office workers etc when needed.
- Organized & Energetic attitude
- Position requires close working and direct reporting to co-founders / senior management so there is immense scope for quick growth, diverse experience and increase in responsibilities for candidates who are able to own things and get work done.
- Company has the benefit of being old established organization but with a startup work culture.
- Location is Mumbai (Andheri West, SV Road)
- Video/Voice call screening Discussion
- Physical Interview (Andheri W office)
- Test assignment for half a day or so. This is so that both parties can make out if they are a good fit
- Final Interview / Discussion and offer/acceptance
Application Deadline: 26/4/2021
Expected Start Date: 1/5/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 – ₹480,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place