Vacancy for Finance Controller
Career Level Manager
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
JOB DESCRIPTION- FINANCE CONTROLLER (Tech Venture of FIITJEE LTD.)
Business leader for the following tasks- 50%
- Responsible for the financial and management accounting of the business – cost, receivables. payables, treasury, billing, collections among others.
- Managing accounting for forex transactions with a clear understanding of pertinent compliances.
- Examining all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Suggesting updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Supervising and managing financial department staff.
- Owning matters related to taxation such as Income tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
Coordinating efforts with CXOs for the following tasks – 40%
- Developing budgets and financial plans (operating and future forecasts) for the company based on research and data reports.
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Driving and executing strategic cost management decisions, in conjunction with senior management.
- Monitoring cash flow situation by tracking transactions and establishing governance.
- Preparing for exigencies by securing/ensuring alternates sources of funding (working capital etc.).
Assisting in Fundraising/investor relations – 10%
- Preparing MIS and another collateral’s to be periodically shared with investors.
- Assisting the team in strengthening presence among the investment community.
Interested candidates may share cv at email@example.com