Vacancy for Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
Record all accounting transactions in the ERP/ accounting software used by the PC at the time Maintaining proper paperwork for all the financial transactions
Monitor actual vs. budgeted expenses
Keeping all the documents updated for reference of auditors during surprise or planned audits.
Preparing financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings Reconcile accounts payable and receivable Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare and file tax returns timely
Assisting the finance manager of the producer enterprise in the following:
- Timely and qualitative preparation and submission of financial reports to the management.
- Compile, review and analyze monthly, quarterly and full year forecasts in a timely manner.
- Manage the cash flows of the company by constant monitoring of inventory, accounts receivables and payables.
- Continuous improvements in the existing systems of Producer Companies Financial procedures through reviewing the current procedures regularly.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors, bankers, Tax Agents etc.
- Reviewing company’s capital investments and suggesting other profitable future opportunities.
- Monitor and provide guidance to company management to ensure statutory compliance related to Registrar of Companies / Tax Authorities / Import Export Authority / Department of Weights and Measures/Customs etc.
- Timely Submission of Utilization Certificate to be given to the Grant Donor.
- Implementing financial and related strategies that help the company in achieving its targeted growth rate.
- Implementing and suggesting financial tools and other IT tools which helps in proper recording and maintaining the information used in the business.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years of experience of accounting and book keeping is a must.
Candidates from agri-input industry, rural FMCG industry or any business facing industry in the rural setup where the work entails dealing with farmers will be preferred.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.