Vacancy For Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Job Description & Skills
The Finance Executive shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Co-ordination with procurement department for ascertaining the requirement of LC’s
- Preparation of application for opening letters of credit and BGs
- Open LCs & BGs within agreed standard contracted time frame with internal customers
- monitoring utilization of non funded limits and reporting weekly
- Preparation of documentation for remittances in foreign currency as per RBI guideline.
- Monitoring dates of LC maturity and giving project for payment to account.
- Dealing with bankers / foreign banker for smooth operation
- Import bills discounting
- Sending enquiries for quotes of buyers credit wherever necessary
- Applying for collection of documents through bank for customs clearance
- Weekly MIS on utilization or availability of non-fund limits to be offered for review on the last working day of every week.
- Updating accounting record for goods in transit, usance interest and matching LCs with Tally system.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office i.e. Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must know Tally ERP 9
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industries
Looking for a local candidate