Vacancy For Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
NVH India Anantapur Auto Parts Pvt. Ltd (Tier I supplier to KIA Motors) is hiring
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining books of Accounts.
- Coordination with audit staff for year-end finalization.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account.
- Verification of month end inventory stock report.
- Accounting and verification of daily cash and bank transactions.
- Maintaining day-to-day financial transactions by using Tally. ERP9.
- Preparation of Cash Book, Bank Book, Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Vouchers, Sales Journals, and Purchase Journals, Ledgers preparation.
- Reconciliation of bank Accounts, Debtors and Creditors Accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Stock Statement.
- Preparation of Cash flow statement for payments.
- Preparation of Documents for Import Purchase payments.
- Banking correspondence
TAXATION / STATUTORY COMPLIANCE
- Direct Tax
- Computation and Filing of TDS & Income Tax returns.
- Indirect Tax
- Computation and Filing of GST returns.
- GST Audit of Companies & Filling of Return.
- MS Word, Excel
Desired Candidate Profile :
Qualification: MBA/CA Inter/M Com
Experience Required: 4 to 6 Yrs
Note: Candidates worked with Manufacturing industry or with Audit firm are preferable.
Candidates from Andhra Pradesh only needs to be applied.
NVH India Anantapur Auto Parts Private Limited.
Plot No 14B, Behind KIA Training Centre
APIIC Industrial Park, Duddebanda Cross Road,
Ammavarupalli, Penukonda, Anantapur(D),
Andhra Pradesh- 515164
If interested send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,