Vacancy for Finance Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Job Title: Finance Manager
Years of Experience: 6 +
Job Location: Bangalore
We are seeking a Finance Manager to work with the finance team and work on end-to-end financial management including Budgeting, Payroll, Vender Payments, Statutory, Reimbursement, AOP development, MIS preparation & review, variance analysis, financial modelling, cost benefit analysis, pricing & regular compliance.
The position will appeal to an individual with both accounting & valuation knowledge. The successful individual will have a business, accounting, finance background and is a qualified CA/ MBA (finance)/ CFA.
The role will involve being immersed in multiple projects and working closely with stakeholders to ensure financial implications are fully understood as part of the companys project screening, approval and performance monitoring process.
- • Build short term & long-term operating plans (financials models) in line with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- • MIS preparation & reporting to the senior management including evaluation of performance against budget & reasons for variance.
- • Review of financial data & preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- • Highlighting the potential areas of risk & providing insightful information to the senior management to align & take corrective actions.
- • Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- • Reconciliation of revenue & sales tax data from various sources and identifying the reasons of difference & correction of the same.
- • Co-ordinate with the finance department & external consultants in relation to various compliance activities like TDS/PF/ESI/ GST/Income tax/ Transfer pricing.
- • Ensuring accounts payable management, inter-company adjustments, reconciliations are done accurately in the books of accounts.
- • Should have hands on experience on accounting tools preferably Tally, Quick book
- • Qualified CA / MBA (finance) CFA is an added advantage.
- • Strong understanding of the financial statements, accounting principles and concepts.
- • Strong analytical capabilities, financial modelling understanding, attention to details.
- • Basic understanding of business valuation concepts.
- • Relationship management & team player, ability to take new challenges.
- • Three years related experience preferably in MIS/financial reporting/ financial research domains.
- • Strong proficiency in Excel; Comfort in making presentations to senior management.
- • Good & Effective communication & time management skills
For more information visit our web site: www.Silverminegroup.com
If you have the interest in professional growth along with personal, Please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on