Vacancy for Finance Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Greetings from CBRE !!!
Our Facility Management business is looking for a team member in the Finance & Accounts function for a global client in Gachibowli, Hyderabad location.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensures internal and external customer requests are handled timely, accurately and with a focus on customer service.
- Creates a positive customer experience by opening and maintaining constructive and reliable lines of communication.
- Assists to verify accounting team’s debt and payments are within the timeline required and internal databases are updated and maintained accordingly.
- Works with other internal teams in handling special requirements as defined in the Management Agreement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Experience of Accounts Payable & Receivables
- Minimum 10 years of Finance & Accounts with team handling experience
Interested candidate may please apply with your updated resume to –firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. We will contact you within 14 days if your skills and experience match what’s needed for the open role, or if there is a similar opportunity currently available.