Vacancy for Finance Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To direct and co-ordinate hospital activities concerns with financial administration, general accounting, patient business services and financial & statistical reporting.
2. To administer Hospital Information System and support.
3. To device and install new and modified accounting system and to provide complete and accurate records of the hospital assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
4. To ensure Debtors control.
5.To compile with the information of new equipment such as cost and labor saving features.
6. To prepare Hospital budgets based on past, current and anticipated expenditure of revenues. 7. To direct compilation of data and preparation of financial and operating reports for planning effective administration of activities by management.
8. To prepare detail analyses of financial statements to reflect variances in income expenditure and capital asset value from previous period.
9. To make recommendations to administrations concerning means of reducing hospital operating cost and increases in revenues based on knowledge of market trend, financial reports and industry operating procedures.
10. To participate in discussion with finance committee concerning such matter as equipment purchase, construction of additional facilities.
11. To arrange for audit of the Hospital accounts, computes and records depreciation on building equipment and real estate holdings.
12. Supervision of the following other functions:
Statutory dues and Liabilities
Maintenance of Accounts and Audit Budgeting
Costing and Financial Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: Must be C.A. (Chartered Accountant)
Perks and Benefits