Vacancy for Financial Analyst
Career Level Others
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
1. Controlling the project costs; This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget.
2. Minimize the deviation from the budget and ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget.
3. Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability & cost optimization
4. Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
5. Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost
6. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers
7. Ensure team is following SOPs (flowcharts) and proper document trail
8. Prepare and present reports that reflect project specific performance results and document process
- MBA/ CA (Intermediate)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, in any Industry
- Possesses a data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Takes complete accountability
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
share resume to email@example.com