Vacancy for GM – FINANCE
Career Level Others
Experience 7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost GraduateMaster’s Degree
Hope you are doing well!!
We have an opportunity for a GM Finance Position with one of the leading E-Commerce sellers in India who has partnerships with all of the key E-Commerce players in the country.
Please find below the job details:
Position: General Manager Finance
As a key member of the Executive Management team, General Manager will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. General Manager will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance and regulatory & tax compliance.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Setting up of accounting process and accounting system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Preparation of financial statements like Balance sheet, ROI, profit and loss, cash flow statements etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly income and expenditure statements and budget comparison and cash flow reports.
- Prepare financial year end schedules, including debtors and creditors, and ensure all accounting requirements, up to and including trial balance, are complete.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting (GST, Service Tax, PT, TDS etc).
- Liaise with and assist external auditor in respect of annual financial statements and related matters.
- Administer and reconcile tax accounts and make the appropriate returns to relevant statutory agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/B.Com in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CA highly desirable
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in e-commerce industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel/ Tally is preferred.
Salary: Best in the industry
If you are interested, please provide me with an updated copy of your resume, along with the following details-
Total years of experience:
Educational qualifications (with year of passing):
Current Job Title:
Current CTC Per Annum:
Willingness to relocate to Bangalore:
If not please share this opportunity with your friends or colleagues.
Thanks & Regards,