Vacancy for Head Finance & Accounts
Career Level Others
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the region’s mission and help execute growth plans.
Competencies include financial accounting, reporting, management accounting, budgeting, related systems and procedures with hands on experience, cash flow and investment of funds, liaison with statutory and internal auditors, business support, key cost monitoring and Project Profitability, MIS and any administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Help us scale efficiently – we’ll always move fast, but evolving our planning processes and ensuring finance best practices spread through the organization. Improving operations , enhancing business growth & maximizing profits.
Analyze and manage the organizations liabilities and investments.Plan, implement and manage investment strategies.Manage fundraising plans and capital structure.Determine finance KPIs
Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts (P and L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) in fullest detail, analysis of variance of actual vs forecast.
Should have extensive experience in accounting, taxation, financial control, management reporting, regulatory compliance, transfer pricing, etc.
Implementation, timely maintenance and enhancements of ERP. implemented customer wise and product wise profitability analysis modules in ERP systems.
Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the region including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets.
Supervise finance personnel.Manage and retain relationships with various vendors.
Adhere to the law and company’s policies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Previous working experience as CFO for 2-5 years, Total Experience of 5-10 Years
- CA, CFA CMA or Masters in Accounting /Finance or similar relevant field
- Expert working knowledge of Tally, Excel etc.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management
- Possesses significant leadership experience helping teams improve their financial performance.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset