Vacancy for Junior Accountant
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Balajee Infratech and Construction Pvt. Ltd is looking for Junior Accounts Professionals for the head office in Malad Mumbai
Note – Looking for people from Mumbai (Nearby Location Only) (Western Suburbs)
Interested candidates kindly mail us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org / call on 8291380171
Roles and Responsibilities
Sub-Contractor Billing and client billing (Managing AP & AR)
- Approving Vendor bills as per Work Order and Payments are approved by concern authority
- Making sure that accurate client bills are submitted on Time will all necessary documentation
– Reviewing the LOI Draft for Contractor and taking care of various aspect like Quotation,
PAN, Bank details & GST or URD Form signed by SC for WO Process.
– Drafting and approving the Work Order and including all clause
– To vet all necessary paperwork, including legal document or new work order
– Verifying, Scrutinizing and Complying GST, TDS and other statutory liabilities of companies in WO
– To overlook all aspect of TDS for Sites, HO
a) Site wise TDS
b) error free monthly TDS for all sites including HO
c) Timely making payment of monthly TDS.
d) Making Quarterly return of TDS.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should be from western line only
Having experience in AP/AR from any industry (Preferably from Infra industry)
Software Exp. – Tally / Good in Adv. Excel.