Vacancy For Junior Accountant
Career Level Others
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Plan, train, direct, supervise and manage the people and work of accounts department.
- Ensure accountability for all activities income, expense, assets, liabilities, consumables, rejections, waste, scrap etc. and all other resources
- Maintains adequate, up to date and accurate books of accounts, registers, documents and records reflecting the true and correct details of raw material inventory, consumable inventory, engineering materials inventory, semi-finished and finished goods inventory, rejection inventory, scrap inventory, production waste/ancillary product inventory, general ledgers of income, expenses, assets, capital, reserves, liabilities and provisions etc., fixed asset registers and also other records mandated by any statutory body.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts and registers reveals true and correct financial position and profitability of the unit.
- Timely reporting of correct data to concerned departments, as approved or instructed by Head Office Accounts & Finance team.
- Exercise proper control over stores, material movements and ensure accountability.
- Maintain up to date product costing and report to factory head on need.
- Financial budgeting, review of actuals, fixing responsibility for deviations
- Timely reporting of the financial position and profitability of the unit
- Set and control the standard investment, rotation of funds,s, and
- institutions as approved/instructed by Head Office Finance & Accounts.
- Statutory compliance – all taxation-related matters Income Tax, GST, Customs Duty etc. Managing procedures, documentation, and follow-ups for a timely refund of any taxes/duty.
- Managing procedures, documentation, and follow-ups for timely claim and realization of drawback / other export incentives.
- Framing, training, implementation, review, and improvement of processes and procedures relating to all financial and inventory transactions on timely basis.