Vacancy for Manager Accounts
Career Level Manager
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Client is a boutique firm with offices in New Delhi and Bengaluru, India and they are trusted advisors to several publicly traded, Fortune 500 companies.
Location: Delhi ( currently WFH)
Exp : 6-12 Years
Ctc : Open
Excellent command over english
Good experience in accounts
– Vendors Payment Processing. (Including TDS deductions).
Database Maintenance – TDS + GST + Telephone etc.
Preparation of Bank Balance Statement + FD Balance Statement
Daily Bank Correspondence + Operating Net Banking for View only
Maintaining Bank book, Vendor Data base, TDS Report etc.
Issuing Cheque + Payment Letters
Foreign Remittances and dealing with banks & vendors
– Bank Reconciliation manually as well as in Tally.
– Prepare Journal Bills, Cash Bill, Purchase bill, Sales Bills & other etc.
– Preparation of Bank reconciliation.
– Prepare of Vendor Reconciliation.
– Monthly TDS Payments.
– Quaterly E-TDS returns.
– General accounting related work such as preparation of voucher , records – –
book keeping and accounting transactions.
– Entries of cash book, sales bills, purchase bills & Bank reconciliation.
– Client & Vender interaction & making follow up.
– Follow Up with Local Banking for banking transactions.
– Handling the Accounts up to finalizing.
Creation of invoice
Changes to the proforma invoice, make the edits and send the final invoice.
Generate final invoices accounting system.
A Commerce Graduate with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Should also have Good computer proficiency for ERP, Tally, Excel database and Accounting Entries.