Vacancy for Manager – Finance & Accounts
Career Level Manager
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Looking for specialist and result-oriented F&A candidate having a strong background in US accounting transition and experience in setting up processes and offshore team.
The candidate should have extensive experience in managing the entire spectrum of transition functions of F&A, FP&A including General Ledger Reconciliations, Regulatory & Financial Reporting. Should have 8+ years of experience in offshoring of F&A and someone who has lead transitions from the US.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Internal stakeholders and US leadership team to review, understand and document current workflows and as-is processes and plan transition of functions like AP, AR, General ledger and month-end reporting.
- Prepare implementation plan and plan required staffing
- Needs to follow-up with internal stakeholders in implementation tasks to ensure the project is on schedule. Needs to maintain the listing of open items and ensure documented sign-off of each transition set are secured from the CFO/Controller(s).
- Needs to ensure that all processes are properly documented, and team members are appropriately trained. In order to facilitate proper staff training, he needs to ensure that an effective training program is in place at offshore partners in collaboration with US counterparts.
- Needs to identify Risk areas and develop mitigation plan along best practice framework
- Needs to continuously look at process improvement areas and drive the initiative
Shift Timings: Night Shift (US shift)
Education and Required Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters in accounting/MBA/CPA/CA
- US GAAP knowledge and experience working on Netsuite, Oracle or Similar ERP systems
- 8+ years of experience in end-to-end F&A Transition / Implementation
- 8+ years of experience into R2R, P2P, O2C, Payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Hands-on with tools like Advanced MS Excel, and MS Word